What would I like to get done this month?
1. Two blocks for my “Real World Red & White” Sampler. My blocks so far are below. The top blocks are the Practice, January and February 2013 Lucky Stars BOMs. The bottom blocks are what I’ve received so far from the Winter 2014 Hive 4, 4×5 Modern Quilt Bee.
2. A shirt for me. I’ve been wanting to make my own clothes for awhile, so why not start?
3. Get ready for spring! I need at least one pair of shorts for my daughter, preferable more.
4. Acknowledge that spring is not here yet, therefore make a couple pairs of pants for my daughter.
5. Complete the March Stash Bee block – that’s not a real goal, more of a must finish, but I think it still counts (and makes this list a little less clothing heavy).
This is doable, right? Anyone else want to join the challenge?