1. Philippa.G (Philippa), 2. JodiB63 (Jodi), 3. Mine, 4. Sew2879 (Kendra), 5. Hambone and Jennicakes (Jennifer), 6. mtclifford2012 (Maureen)
I’m linking up to the 30/30 Challenge, even though it’s kind of a stretch. I have been sewing, but between a terrible virus working its way through my household and a few dark and dreary days I have no pictures to show for it. Hopefully it will get nicer this week, and I can show my real progress.
1. COMPLETE: Two blocks for my “Real World Red & White” Sampler.
2. A shirt for me. I’ve been wanting to make my own clothes for awhile, so why not start?
3. Get ready for spring! I need at least one pair of shorts for my daughter, preferable more.
4. COMPLETE: Acknowledge that spring is not here yet, therefore make a couple pairs of pants for my daughter.
5. Complete the March Stash Bee block – that’s not a real goal, more of a must finish, but I think it still counts (and makes this list a little less clothing heavy).