Adrianne at On the Windy Side hosts a quarterly challenge to finish up our WiPs. I’m joining in an attempt to get on top of what I should finish up so I can move on.
- Jennifer’s Round Trip Quilt addition
- Meadow Quilt
- Carpenter’s Star Quilt to demo quilting
- Boy Baby Gift
- Girl Baby Gift
- Finally finish the real world red & white quilt!!
- Make the bag from the hexies I sewed this summer
- Paper Pieced patterns x3
- Table Runner & Placemat pattern
- Stash & Dash bag
If I can do this before Christmas, I am completely impressed with my future self!
One Reply to “4th quarter Finish a Long”
I will be impressed too! That is a long list. I am sure you will finish lots, and then you can start some new things in the New Year, right? 🙂