The winner of the Square Dance Quilt Pattern is lucky #9.
Congratulations to Jen Beatty! She won a copy of my Square Dance Pattern. I hope you like the pattern, and please share what you make from it!
She is a follower by email, and I agree that the best gifts are the ones you want but don’t buy for yourself.
For those of you that want to get gifts for the sewers and quilters in your life, below are some of the great suggestions I received. There are some gifts on there I would love to get!
- Extension table for sewing machine
- Quilting Supplies: batting, thread, rulers, new rotary cutter and mat
- Quilt Retreat
- Fabric or Gift Certificate for fabric, quilt kit
- Craftsy or in-person class
- Sewing machines: Singer Featherweight, Longarm, embroidery machine, serger
- Grown up coloring book
- EPP set
- baskets or nice storage for sewing items
- Sewing Books
And for anyone:
- Spa days: Manicure, Pedicure, Facial, Massage
- Fancy Coffee Machine
- Sunglasses and scarf
- Day or weekend away
- TV shows on DVD